13910 Tukwila International Blvd, Tukwila, WA, 98168, USA
Our hotel is on Tukwila International Blvd. which is the same road as the Airport.
Driving from North on I-5 S - take exit 158 (Boeing Access Rd.)
- Right @ the first light (Boeing Access Rd.)
- 1/2 mile and SLIGHT left on Tukwila International Blvd also known as hwy 99 (or Pacific Hwy S)
- 2 miles straight on hwy 99 and we are on your left side on 139th street and Tukwila International Blvd.
- Please make sure you are driving South on International Blvd.
Driving from South on I-5 N take exit 154A (Burien/Seatac Airport) which will get you onto 518w freeway.
- Off of 518-W take Hwy 99 exit which is along with the airport exit. The sign will say 99S.
- Once you take the exit follow the North sign and turn left on International Blvd (Hwy 99).
- Drive 1 1/2 mile and we are on your Right side on 139th street and Tukwila International Blvd.
- Please make sure you are driving North on International Blvd.
The Econo Lodge is located only one mile from Sea Tac and two miles from the Boeing Field and offers 24/7 free transportation to and from the airport (please let the hotel know when you will arrive). No matter what your reason for coming to the Pacific Northwest you will find yourself conveniently located close to business and touring opportunities like the Seattle Art Museum, Safeco Field, the Washington State Convention and Trade Center, Space Needle and Pike Place Market; to name only a few.
Each of the rooms has Free:
- Local calls
- Continental Breakfast
- Hair Dryer
- Microwaves & Refrigerators
The ParkSleepCruise package price includes shuttle to & from port 1 bed 2 people max. and 2 beds 2 people max. Contact hotel for further information.
We also have fax for our business travelers. We are a pet friendly hotel with a small fee. Non-smoking rooms are available; on request. Your stay here in the Seattle area will be comfortable and convenient if you stay here at the Econo Lodge.
Included with Package
Valet Parking in the hotel's lot. Please bring an extra key and remove valuables or other personal items from the vehicle.